Your Guide to FCB’s Core Upgrade
We are excited to announce that we will be upgrading our core computer system Friday, October 9th – Monday October 12th, to betterserve your banking needs.This new system will help us enhance efficiency, meet long-term growth objectives and provide a better overall banking experience for you.
During the Upgrade, some services will not be available. Please keep this guide handy so you can refer to it if any questions arise. Here, you’ll find account details, answers to frequently asked questions, a timeline and a checklist to prepare for the Upgrade.
We will continue to keep you up-to-date on when and what may be affected, what will change and what will not. You will also receive key information, specific to your products and services, via mail and access to the most current updates, including any changes to the timeline on this page.
If circumstances beyond our control cause usto change the timeline of this Upgrade and move it to a different date, we will advise you as soon as possible. Messages will be updated on our website, on the page noted above. So please be sure to check the site frequently.
We look forward to the changes ahead and plan to work swiftly and efficiently so the Upgrade is as seamless as possible for you. We thank you for your patience as we transition to our new system. If you have any questions, please contact us at 956-399-3331. Our staff is prepared and ready to answer any questions you may have about the Core Upgrade.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Monday, September 21, 2020 – Thursday, October 8, 2020
Community Connection Services (CCS) Preview Period
During this time, CCS customers will have the opportunity to log in to the new Online Banking system using their new ID, take a test drive of the system, and begin setting up users.
Monday, September 28, 2020
- Last day for customers to enroll/re-enroll in Consumer Online Banking and view, set-up, edit or cancel online bill payments (for CCS customers, last
day to enroll is September 18)
- Business customers must submit ACH payments and external transfers before this date – any payments submitted after this date will not be processed
Friday, October 09, 2020
- Final statements will be generated for all deposit accounts (see page 7 for more information)
- Upgrade commences. Please prepare in advance in order to meet the following deadlines:
2:00 pm • International Wires
4:00 pm • Domestic Wires
- Processing Remote Deposit Capture for businesses and Mobile Deposit
- Changes in Online Banking (both consumer and business)
- Issue File in Positive Pay
5:00 pm • Mobile Banking will go offline and be unavailable; Online Banking will go to Inquiry-Onlymode
6:00 pm • FCB banking centers close and prepare for Core System Upgrade
-Access to your funds will be available using your FCB Debit Card ATM card – There may be instances where some cardholders experience declines, be sure to carry an extra means of payment, such as cash or credit card, in the event you experience a decline.
Saturday, Sunday and Monday, October 10 - 12, 2020
- FCB banking centers will be closed while our teams work to upgrade our core system
- Inquiry only access to your accounts through Online Banking
Tuesday October 13, 2020
- FCB banking centers will open at regular hours and teams will be available to assist you in accessing your accounts on the new system.
- Online Banking access will be available starting at 8:00 am with new login requirements.
Download the new Consumer and Business Mobile Banking apps for phones and tablets in the Apple App or Google Play stores